"The Long One" one gallon home-brewing kit with 8 cobalt blue bottles
Vendor: Box Brew Kits
The "Long One" beer making kit is designed to help you brew - and bottle - tasty beer, and look great doing it too. This smart, slender kit measures 44" long and 10" wide, with a generous hinged storage compartment for your extra accessories, and handles on each end. This home brew kit includes 8 reusable 16 oz. cobalt blue flip-top bottles to bottle 1 gallon of beer, no capping required. From start to finish, the brewing process takes as little as three weeks and will create 6 to 8 16 oz. beers for you and your friends to enjoy.
A full set of instructions and recipes are provided as well.
- Box Brew Kit 1-gallon base, handcrafted from rustic pine
- One 1-gallon glass fermenter with crystal thermometer
- 8 reusable 16 oz. cobalt blue flip-top bottles (no need for capping)
- Triple-scale hydrometer with glass test jar (and stand), for measuring alcohol content
- Auto-siphon, for quickly and easily transferring your beer between vessels
- 2" Stainless Steel Funnel
- Drilled rubber stopper
- 3-piece plastic airlock
- Laboratory thermometer
- Miscellaneous glass jar (for priming sugar, sanitizer, etc.)
- 3' length of 5/16" tubing, for siphoning your beer
- Recipe Book with over 25 recipes to choose from
- Brewers' Log
- Full set of instructions
- A large stockpot will be needed for the brewing process - brewing pots are not included in our kits as most folks already have a suitable pot at home!